CODE OF CONDUCT
ALL PLAYERS YOUNG & VERY OLD
- Do not leave the facilites without advising the Coaching Staff.
- Do not cause damage or deface any equipment, furniture or fittings of the Club or of any other Club where we are guests.
- Do not verbally or physically abuse any participant, Coach or any person at or around the Club facilities whilst engaged in Club activities. Best not to do it at all.
- Do not take any form of illegal substances. Remember the Head of the Drug Squad is a member at this Club.
- Do not break any rules set by the Coaching Staff or as requested by other Clubs where we are guests.
- Players must play by the Laws of Cricket and by the Spirit of the Game.
- Players must never argue with an Umpire.
- Control your temper and do not at any time engage in the verbal abuse of opposing players, officials or deliberately distract them whilst playing (sledging).
- Show good sportmanship, applaud good play and be courteous to your opponents
- Co-operate with your Coaches, team mates and opponents as without them there would be no game.
Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, ethnicity, culture or religion.