CODE OF CONDUCT
We know it is easy to get carried away, but .....................
- A team consists of more than one child.
- Do not force an unwilling child to participate in cricket.
- Remember that children are involved in cricket for their enjoyment and not yours!
- Encourage your child to play by the rules.
- Focus on your child's efforts rather than winning or losing.
- Children learn best by example.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Respect official's decisions and teach your child to do likewise.
- Respect the rights, dignity and worth of every person regardless of their gender, ability, ethnicity, culture or religion.